Thursday, August 13, 2009

DAY 225 - Losin' my HAIR!


Today I met up with Nancy, James and Jeff for lunch. I felt so New Yorky. Nancy and I were trying to find each other, so we kept calling each other saying things like "I'm on the corner of 5th Ave and 42nd st" and "I'll meet you on Broadway" I loved it, every minute of it. After lunch we tried to win lottery tickets to "Hair" but we weren't as lucky as we had been the last 2 days (we won tickets for 9 to 5 again yesterday). So unfortunately I didn't get to see it. I guess this as close as I'll ever get to Gavin Creel. I did end up going to this funky dance, cirque de sole type show. You stood for the whole thing, then they would wrangle you around for different little spectacles. At one point a giant swimming pool thing was lowered down from above. Everyone had to get on there knees it came down so far, there were these three ladies doing these swishy water movements right above you. It was odd, but nothing I would ever go see or do in Utah, so of course I liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment