Thursday, July 2, 2009

DAY 183 - Skeerin' up a mess of sumthin'

So this picture pretty much sums up my life.  My sisters always ganging up on poor little innocent Kenny!  And Mish probably actual has a recipe for this spell we're cooking up, she will be first to admit she may be part Witch.

Today was more touristyness.  We went to the Museum of Natural History at the U of U then to the Salt Lake City Arts Center, and ate at Hires!  It was a good time.

After the quality time with my sisters I stopped by Clete and Greg's to wish them well on their European Vacation, and then went down to Matt and Lisa's to see the Noyes family.  Such a good day, got to see almost all my favorite people in my life!

1 comment:

  1. Actually, I'm part Vampire....but some of my best friends are witches, so I've learned things. :D

    ReplyDelete