Sunday, July 5, 2009

DAY 186 - Bless You and Your Sticky Toes

Matt and Lisa blessed little baby Cash today.  It's always nice to get together with the old gang.  Can't believe that we're all grown up, we've known each other almost 20 years!  Crazy!!  Too bad I don't have any pics from back in the day, it was even an ordeal to try to get this one taken.  Luckily we were able to get everyone together between the mothers milk expressing sessions.  

After the little open house Jess, Tyson and I headed out to PF Chengs for some dinner then to see Away We Go at the Broadway.  I love that movie, and I love Jess and Tyson, such a fun and funny couple.  I love seeing movies at the Broadway Centre too, its so classy.  The little Asian man with his tight Khaki shorts had to fix the coke machine so we could get our beverages, it caused a little leakage and spraying soda.  When we finally had our drinks and headed into the theater we heard the nice lady from behind the counter say.. "I have the stickiest toes ever!"  I hope to never hear that phrase again in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment