Wednesday, July 8, 2009

DAY 189 - I See London I See France...



Latoya is all settled in to her condo. Yay for her, so tonight she had us all over for a little housewarming. I guess you're suppose to bring a gift to something like that. I didn't though, I brought Sun Chips.. I think that counts, its not really a home until you have the crisp, baked not fried, whole grain goodness available for your consumption.

It was another night of sitting around reminiscing and possibly making fun of people. Of course not in a mean spirited manner. It has been a lot of fun having the Noyes family around, I've seen Liz, Jan and Dave more this trip than I have in years. What a treat.. really it is.

We took several pictures, but I must have a x-ray vision flash, cause every time we took a picture on my camera you could see the whites of Liz's unmentionables shining through her black shirt...hence the censorship.

1 comment:

  1. "Look everyone, Ken brought chips! What should Liz bring? Oh, just tell her to come!"

    ReplyDelete