Tuesday, June 2, 2009

DAY 153 - Maybe far away, or maybe real near by....

Here I am, looking out the window longingly on the drizzly summer thunderstorm yearning for my biological parents to bring that locket that proves I was once loved.  Or I'm just wishing for a Diet Coke, a love that knows no bounds.

Today was a day like any other.  After getting home from a moderate day at work, I worked out and began my editing.  But of course, like all major projects I start, it is flawed.  The tape didn't capture correctly and the audio only stays on sync for a few seconds then gets off.  I know my camera needs servicing, but the video is from the tape of the camera I borrowed.  I don't know why I've had so many problems with this lately.  Maybe its time I retire from the High School Musical video editing biz.  It was a glamours ride, but there's a time to step down and let the younger generation feel the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment