Wednesday, June 3, 2009

DAY 154 - Back to the future

....just took three banana's and a tube of chapstick!!!

(possibly the punch line for a hilarious story I appear to be telling in the photo above)

Tonight I spent the evening in Ogden with Alane and the gang.  The gang being Nate, Amy and Kristie and Chad.  We did a little grilling, then watched selected scenes from Jekyll & Hyde that Alane directed last year at Rodgers, Nate hadn't seen it yet.

After the reminicing was done, we began searching for a song for me to sing at Evita auditions Saturday.  I guess I'm going to do a show again.  Its been a few years, and I have been in the mood to do something lately.  Evita would not be my choice, but its there to do, so I guess I'll do it.

I feel a little bit like I have just gone from going 20 mph in the fast lane of life, to slamming the car into reverse.  Last year I made some advancements, I graduated from college, moved to Salt Lake, was trying new things.  Now it looks like I'm headed back to Centerville, doing a show at Rodgers, and my high school choir teacher is going to be playing the piano for it.  I am quickly regressing to 16 years old again.  That would be great, if all the debt, male pattern baldness and beginnings of crows feet were to fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment