Friday, June 5, 2009

DAY 156 - Friday Night Apathy


FRIDAY!!!  So excited, but realized I had nothin to do.  I hate that, but kinda like it, I argued with myself about what to do, part of me wanted to just sit home and do nothing, but another part wanted to find something to do, I don't really know which part of me was fighting for which, but my elbow is usually a home body so he was probably the one fighting for a night in.  I ended up going over to Clete and Greg's and watching a movie.  We "watched" Son of Rambo, I fell asleep so I can't give a very comprehensive review.  I'm sure its a quality movie, I was just all tuckered out from my long day of doing nothing at work.  It's grueling I tell ya.  The photo above is me looking at the latest Entertainment Weekly...those poor Goslin's.

No comments:

Post a Comment