Tuesday, June 9, 2009

DAY 160 - Dancin, Dancin, Dancin


There seems to be a lot of dancin in my life lately.  I don't even know what that's about.  Tonight we watched Vegas week of So You Think You Can Dance...  I still am not sold.  Some of those judges are mean, for some reason the blond choreographer lady went of on this guy, who seems amazing to me, then they cut this girl who I though was TONS better than a lot of others they showed.  I don't get it at all, and only one of the tap dancing brothers made it...  It seemed like a lot of people had shocked faces tonight, there was some definite drama going on as some of the favorites didn't make it through, we all put on our best shocked faces to commemorate the occasion... I spent a lot of the time reading magazines off Brandy's coffee table.  I found a few new recipe's I would like to try from Martha Stewart Living, Pound Cake done 10 ways, Lemon, Strawberry Shortcake Cookies, YUM!!  All this dancing makes me hungry.

1 comment:

  1. your a dancing machine.

    Don't forget about the street dancing.

    ReplyDelete