Sunday, June 28, 2009

DAY 179 - Art in the city

Today we got some culture in, we went to the Salt Lake City Art's Festival.  It was a good time, however I don't have a spare 10k for a rusty metal junk skeleton, it is what I've always wanted, I'll have to save up for next year I guess.  There were some things a little more affordable I would like to have.  I need to start collecting some original art, I'm not a fan of all my home decor coming from Target.  I'm suppose to be a little more artsy than that.

After the arts fest, we drove around a little bit, Mish wanted to go find one of her friends old houses in the Avenues, then we drove up new Ensign Peak and took some pics.  My sisters have lived in Utah most of their lives, but for some reason they wanted to pretend to be tourists this trip.  Its OK with me, I love hanging out in the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment