Wednesday, June 10, 2009

DAY 161 - What's New Buenos Ares? Anything? Well good to hear from ya.

Hump day! Yay!  Today was a day.  No real highs, no real lows.  I did find out I made it into the ensemble of Evita...shocker!  Chatted on Facebook all night with Alane, so it wasn't a big surprise.  There are going to be amazing leads, I'm sure the show is going to be really good.  Its not done much, so hopefully people will go see it. 

I was so unproductive all night, I sat on the computer and watched TV.  I was going to clean...didn't... was going to work on videos....didn't....was going to solve the national economic crisis.....didn't.  Why does being productive have to be so hard.

About 11:30 my friend Max texted me.  He had moved to Iowa a month or so ago, but things didn't work out so he's back here now.  He wanted to hang out.  And since I recently found out I would be in Evita I thought it would be good to go do some research with my authentic Argentinian friend.  ;)  It was a good time, we just hung out at Coffee Break til far too late, got home around 2:30 am, I'm such a wild one!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I call that dedication. Does your friend know Antonio Banderas or Madonna?

    ReplyDelete