Monday, June 1, 2009

DAY 152 - I'm a TOSer!


Mondee... Goin out on a school night!! I went to a movie with Brandy, Clete and Greg and Brandy's friends Michael and Krystal, We went to the Broadway Center, it was raining, hence the squinchy faces. We saw Brothers Bloom, it was all right, sort of quirky, but not quirky enough. Not as quirky ad Brandy's friend Micheal's hair, you gotta respect a big guy with blue hair and lots of tiny pink barrettes. You just have to admire someone willing to make that statement. Actually I think I remember seeing him in a Strawberry Shortcake cartoon, he played Strawberry Shortcakes field hockey coach Blueberry Butch.

Today at work was ultra boring, I spent most of the time on You Tube watching my new favorite thing, the [title of show] show. Here's a link to their web site, watch the little video open thing, it cracks me up, I don't know I why love this so much. I guess I really am a theater dork, except I don't do that much theater, so I'm a wanna be theater dork, which is even worse.

www.titleofshow.com/fans.html




No comments:

Post a Comment