Saturday, June 13, 2009

DAY 164 - Saturday is a special day

Today was a super saturday started off at Farmers Market with Brandy, then to Ruth's Diner for brunch...  A little disapointed in Ruths' makeover, it has turned into a Village Inn in a quaint location.  Strongly disagree with the vinyl booths and teal and tope decor.

I left my tamales I had ordered from a lady at work, in the work fridge.  I really wanted to have one for lunch, so I took a drive to Sandy to pick them up...  I didn't realize I would be risking my life in the scariest thunderstorm ever.  The rain was coming down so hard, all of us on the freeway, just gave up and stopped the windshield wipers just couldn't keep up. 

Later in the evening Nick and Lance were in town and stopped by to say "hi."  We made plans for brunch and a preview of the coffee shop for tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment