Friday, April 10, 2009

DAY 100 - Dead ant, dead ant, dead ant, dead ant......


Yay for Friday!!!  Work was SLOW!!!  Most of the convention stuff has been sent to print, so now we're in a big lull.  I hope it picks up a bit, if this is how it's going to be for the rest of the year I'm a little nervous.  But I'm not happy when it's really busy either.  I'm just hard to please.

Tonight I went running, my knee is seriously going to bend all the way backwards or something one of these days.  I really don't know what's wrong with it.  But I wanna get through the 5k then I'll lay off the running  and go back to my usual work outs...and possibly go see a doctor.  After my run I met up with Clete and Greg at McCools for a little Irish dinner... Not really little, but the Irish part was right.  I got the Corned Beef Au Grautin... sounds disgusting, I Know.  But I really liked it.  The recipe is something like this:  2 lbs lard, 3 parts fatty fattyness, 1 1/2 cups cellulite, 3 cups man boobs, and a dash of back fat.  mmm mmm good.

After dinner they suggested going to a movie, but I didn't really want to pay for a movie that I didn't want to see.  So they said we could go to a dollar movie, there were not a lot of choices however they had all ready decided they wanted to see "The Pink Panther 2"...really??  I had no desire to see that what so ever.  Greg tried to talk it up by telling me Lily Tomlin was in it, but I knew this movie was not going to highlight Lily's comedic skillz!  I went anyway, better than sittn' home on a Friday night.  The movie was just as I suspected it would be...ridiculous.  I actually found myself nodding off.  But what amazed me was how much the audience enjoyed it, they were laughing there head's off.  And good for them, I guess it is I whom didn't get the joke.  

No comments:

Post a Comment