Wednesday, April 15, 2009

DAY 105 - Cut and Print!


YAY! It's finally done, I finished Camelot today. I have had it edited for a while, I compressed it and put it on a DVD, we watched parts of it at Alanes and it was really pixelated in places, so I changed the compression settings and recompressed it. It took 8 hours, but it looks much better... Then I spent a few hours making the DVD menus and I pressed save and if froze up. So I had to redo the menus last night. But I just burned a copy of the final product and it works. I'm calling it good. Now I just have to make copies, print the labels and I'm done... only 3 months after the show. Now I just need to get started on the other 5 shows on the list. Sheesh, I'm a regular Spielburg in the high school musical genre. That's why it takes me so long, I'm a master at my craft... yeah, that's it..a master.

No comments:

Post a Comment