Thursday, April 16, 2009

DAY 106 - DUDE! That Snow is WICKED SICK for Shizzle


You can't really tell, but its snowing in this picture. Seriously, snow! I'm so tired of the snow this year. I tell you when I become God I will only allow it to snow Thanksgiving to New Years Day. Maybe I need to start snowboarding or something, that way I will be like "dude, the snow is totally frigid! it is so rad and I can really cut some runs on the bunny hizzle yo!" I don't really know the snowboard vernacular, I'll have to get a book on that.

Today was a pretty good Thursday. I'm trying to preserve my knee for the big race on Saturday, so I didn't run, but I wanted to do some sort of work out. I woke up early and did my Power 90. My new goal now that the race will be done, is to work out in the morning. Its better for you and that way it doesn't take up my precious evening hours. Work was slow, dinner at the Firehouse with my parents, then a trip to the store and then off to bed. Only one more day til the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment