Saturday, April 4, 2009

DAY 94 - Runnin', Drivin', Filmin'

MY BAD!!! Ok Day 94, the first day I have nothing to show for, I'm so mad at myself. I kept intending to take a picture, but got caught in the moment and forgot.

My day basically went like this:

woke up, went running, knee hurt real bad. Went to pick up camera to film the show. Went to look at a car, was kind of scared of the dealership, didn't go in...try not to make large purchases from establishments called Tito's. Then went to Centerville, looked at another car. Went to Ogden and filmed the show. Came home!

It was a good productive day, however I still have no car and I'm driving my mom's Jeep. Not only is she getting anxious to have it back, I swear that thing is overeating, it's gonna get fat I have given it so much gas it's ridiculous!

1 comment:

  1. How dare you. I want a daily picture of Ken. Unacceptable. :)

    ReplyDelete