Friday, April 3, 2009

DAY 93 - And you're the only doll I've ever wanted to share it with me.

Tonight I went up to Guys and Dolls at Bonneville. I invited Brandy to come a long. It was a lot of fun. I was surprised by Nancy and James, I was so excited to see them, I hadn't seen them over a year, and Nancy ran up to me in the parking lot right before the show. I thought they were coming in tomorrow. It was a pleasant surprise! Made me happy. Nick and Lance also came, it was just a big reunion. Gotta love show time at Bonneville High.

I really like this show, Alane has done a BANG UP job! One of my least favorite songs of the show though is "My Time of Day" its just a little tiny song, but it bugs me for some reason. And it has this one line that seems like it has far too many words for the melody, like the lyricist realized he couldn't make a full sentence with the amount of beats in the measuers, so he had to hurry up and add a phrase onto the end. The line is..." And you're the only doll I've ever wanted to share it with me." Look it up and listen to it sometime, maybe you'll see what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment