Saturday, April 25, 2009

DAY 115 - All the balloons were hung on the ceiling with care


We're so sneaky....  Nancy and James came down today to get my apartment all ready for Alane's surprise party tomorrow.  Alane doesn't suspect a thing, she called me at one point to ask directions to Daybreak, Nancy and James were right there trying to be quiet.  I told her the best I knew how, but I don't know that area very well, so James was whispering directions to me.  Then right after she got off the phone with me, she called James for directions... guess she didn't trust me, but we thought it was real funny.

I also got to see my guilty pleasure tonight "17 Again" starring the amazingly um....talented?  Zac Efron.  It was a pretty cheesy movie, but what can you expect.  Reminded me of all those 80's movies I loved s
o much.  

As part of Alane's present we made her a full size Christian Bale cutout.  She'll love it, but its not so funny to walk into your dark apartment at midnight and see the silhouette of a strange 6' tall man in your living room...  Newsie Christian Bale in my apartment may not be such a 
bad thing, but creepy American Psycho Christian Bale not so good.

1 comment:

  1. I WANT THAT CUTOUT!!! I demand it!!!! I love him. American Psycho or not... I love him.

    ReplyDelete