Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DAY 112 - Movin' on up!


What's the deal?  It seems as if everyone is either buying a home or having a baby!  Latoya is going to put in an offer on a condo in North Salt Lake.  So we went out to take a look at it tonight.  It's a cute place, brand spankin' new.  I'm so jealous!  And feeling a little sorry for myself.  I just realized I'm the only one of my close friends that doesn't own a home.  But who's comparing.  It has got me in the mood to buy something.  I have had buying a house on the 5 year plan, but after looking into things I realize my rent is almost a mortgage payment.  So I'm starting to think I may look into it within the next year, hopefully the economy won't recover too soon and interest rates and all that start to go up.  I'm hoping the Swine Flu steals the focus of an economic recovery and extends the government home buying tax credit program.

No comments:

Post a Comment