Thursday, April 9, 2009

DAY 99 - Out of my dreams and into my car!


I took a trip up to Ogden tonight to hang out with Alane, Nancy and James.  I took 'em for a ride!  Gotta show off the new set of wheels.  We just kind of drove around the neighborhood, its one of those situations where nobody really cares, but they humor you.  But I appreciate the humoring.  James was jealous, he wants a car real bad.  But he likes those big ole American made cars.

After the drive around O-town, we went back to Alane's and watched Doubt.  I have seen the play, but not the movie.  Its one of those movies that if you know the end its not as interesting to watch again.  But I still wanted to see how it translated to film, and see Meryl Streep, ya just gotta love anything Meryl does!!  Meryl, I just realized Meryl is kind of a weird name.

Tomorrow is FRIDAY, hope work is exciting and fun... but I have doubts, I have so many doubts. 


No comments:

Post a Comment