Tuesday, April 14, 2009

DAY 104 - Facebookin' across the universe!

It has been so slow at work, I was on Facebook for at least 5 of my 8 hours at work.  It's not like I'm just slacking, I just having nothing to do so I use facebook to pass the time.  It's really sad though, because I spend the day on it then get home and one of the first things I do is open my computer and log on.

I am such a Facebook voyeur, its really creepy.  But its so interesting to eavesdrop onto peoples lives, and its pretty scary how much you can learn about someone.  I had all sorts of strange little Facebook run ins the past few days.  Kind of interesting.

Tonight I went over to Clete's.  Clete was in a bad mood, Parker broke his laptop monitor, so I took over some pastries from "The Bakery."  Because I always deal with trauma by eating, so I figure everyone else should too.  It was kinda sad, cause even over at his house I was logged on to facebook chatting with people while he was sitting in the same room on facebook.   What did we do before facebook?  Speak to people face to face?  that's sooooo 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment