Monday, April 13, 2009

DAY 103 - Gello Gellato!

Monday, Monday.  It was such a nice day today!  I want it to be nice like today, everyday.  Did the work thing, went running, thought of singing sparrows, talking bunnies and unicorns to try to take my mind of the radiating pain in the knee region...but I made it 3 miles.  So pathetic, I just don't get it.  I hate running, people told me once I started I wouldn't want to stop...lies, all lies.  I like being outside, but I'm not a fan of the running.  If I had to chose a work out, I'd much rather do weights and a little circuit training, the work out changing ever 30 seconds suits my attention span much better.

After my run I went to pick Brandy O up from the airport.  She's been in LA for spring break visiting her family.  It is so great to have her back, we stopped for some Gellato on the way home.  It was in preparation for our,  Brandy and Ken Italy 2010 trip...  or 2011 or 2012.  2010 just has a nice ring to it, but may take a little longer to save up the pennies.


1 comment: