Monday, April 27, 2009

DAY 117 - Show me the money!!!


Cash William Noyes was born Saturday at 10 something PM after poor Lisa was in labor for 22 hours!  Finally the doctor used every tool available and yanked him into this crazy world!  (The dog came earlier.)  

I'm so excited for Matt and Lisa!  He seriously is the cutest kid, big chunky cheeks and a cute little chin.  He was 9 lbs, I told them chunky babies are so much cuter than skinny babies, skinny babies look creepy.  I wish that same mentality translated to adulthood.

I was quite surprised when I got the text Saturday night, to see that his name was Cash.  There has been an ongoing dispute over the name issue the entire gestation.  Matt really wanted Cash, after one of his idols Johnny Cash, and if it was a girl he wanted Presley after his other idol Elvis.  I liked both names actually, I really think Presley is cute for a girl.  But I understand Lisa's concern, since her name is Lisa Marie, may seem a little overboard with the Elvis idolizing, they all ready drive a Cadilac and have a white grand piano in the living room, Matt is just a peanut butter and banana sandwich away from becoming the King himself.  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment