Monday, April 6, 2009

DAY 96 - Communists have it made!

Decisions, decisions!  I went and test drove a black Mazda 3 hatchback today.  I liked it, but it has more miles than the Mazda 6, but it has a sunroof.  I didn't really trust the dealership, I don't know why, but I just have a hard time making a large purchase from a place called Tito's.  I also feel like the black car is too gangstah for me.  I would have to start wearing more reds or blue and listening to the cop killer rap music, while busting a cap in someones ass, that's just not me.  I'm more of a classy silver Mazda 6 guy.  

I am not strong at decision making, I wish I could have grown up in communist China, where at 3 years old, they would have said "You will be gymnast" and I would have been swinging on the uneven parallel bars 16 hours a day until I was able to retire at 16 and move to a nice soggy rice field just outside Peking.

No comments:

Post a Comment