Thursday, April 23, 2009

DAY 113 - Puttin' it together



Today was my FRIDAY!! YAY!! I have taken tomorrow off to go up to Weber for the WSN Senior tribute. I'm going to have a bunch of the newsies over for a little get together, so tonight I had to get things ready. After work I went to dinner with the parents at our old favorite... Chuck-A-Rama!! After I got home I did a little cleaning, then went to the store for stuff to make treats. It was about 11:00 pm and I thought I would get to bed and get up early to work out before going up to Ogden. However, as I was figuring out my day tomorrow, I realized it was going to be a tight squeeze to get home make my treats and get stuff ready. So I decided to start making cookies.... 3 hours later I was still baking. I decided the homemade oreos may not be enough, so I also made homemade Samoa's. I'm such a slave to my hosting duties. They better all appreciate it

No comments:

Post a Comment