Monday, February 2, 2009

DAY 33 - I Clot You Babe!


My camera is still missing, so sad. So in the mean time I'm using my phone, not the most quality, but it does the job. Tonight I went to dinner with the AG gang, and our favorite customer Ms. Barbara Jones accompanied us. Barbara is a big time quilt maker, when I was the designer for Alpha, Barbara and I spent a lot of quality time getting the covers for her patterns just right. She even taught me a thing or two about quilting. I never even got out a needle and thread, but I became a trim making master in photoshop. I even learned terms like "fat quarter." It was a lot of fun to get together with her, she always cracked me up. In a strange way I miss the old Alphagraphics days... not the job, but definately the people

Other than that the day was status quo. Put in an honest days work, went to dinner, then home for some down time sitting in front of the TV and internet. I watched Dr. G Medical Examiner...it was a good thing I had all ready had my surgery, there was a lady that died 3 days after her operation of a blood clot after having the same surgery I just had last year. They had to tear her open to figure out what casued the her death... Pretty nasty. Even though it was about 8 months ago, I started to feel the symptoms of some remaining blood clots...but I think I'm going to pull through.

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh Noooo! You shouldn't watch that show!! Bad Ken, Bad! :)

    ReplyDelete