Wednesday, February 4, 2009

DAY 35 - Life is Beautiken

Life is Beautiful...right? Not as beautiful as Brandy and I, we're HOT! Or actually I guess the sign is kind of saying Life Is Beautiken, since my head is becoming a signifier when juxtaposed to the preceding text... So my new theme shall be "Life Is Beautiken." I'm getting it embroidered on a pillow.

Today was Wednesday, middle of the week, hump day, miƩrcoles as the Spanish say. All I care about is that we're getting closer to Friday. Today life was just beautiful, for no real reason, just simply another day in the life. It was the traditional Wednesday night TV at Brandy's. We watched Top Chef and The Real World. It takes us about 3 hours to watch two, one hour shows because we have to keep pausing it to tell some story we were reminded about. But that's what makes it a good time. We discuss our hopes, our dreams, our fears our failures, all with the backdrop of reality TV... and who said TV doesn't bring people closer together. I don't really know if anyone has ever said that, but I'm sure they have.

I'm really just rambling because there was no major event or underlying theme for the day. Just that Life is Beautiful, and not in the Italian Nazi movie type way, just tryin to simply enjoy whatever comes my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment