Monday, February 23, 2009

DAY 54 - Think I'll Go for a Walk Outide, Yeah!


Spring is just out of reach...but I can tell it's coming. It's tapping my shoulder, but when I turn around nobody's there. Spring is such a tease. It was such a nice night tonight, around 50 degrees, I decided to go for a walk. Even though Monday is my "rest" day for my 5K training, I thought a leisurely stroll never hurt anyone. So I walked up to Clete and Greg's, about a mile away. I just hung out and visited with them for a little bit. We discussed our hopes and dreams and Oscar Award winners. Then it was time to put this Monday to an end. As I was leaving I remembered I had walked, that's the worst part about walking somewhere, you have to walk home. But it wasn't bad, like I said it was a nice night. This is a creepy picture of me under a light post. I found my little camera, but apparently being lodged under the car seat for a month took a lot out of it. When I tried to take my picture the battery died. So I had to go with plan B and use my phone. Good thing for technology, 10 years ago I would have had my giant film camera with the remote control, and then I would have to wait a few hours for Walgreens to develop the film, then scan the picture in. Now if one of my cameras doesn't work I have a tiny backup in my pocket. wow, what next?

No comments:

Post a Comment