Thursday, February 5, 2009

DAY 36 - I've Got A Golden Diamond

Today was such a momentous day at work! We had a visit from one of our "Golden Diamond" distributors.... I have NO IDEA what that means, but it must be a big deal. They called all of us out of our offices to go to the main entrance and line the red carpet and up the stairs, then when the group arrived we clapped for about ten minutes. I'm hoping I don't work for a cult. I was going to leave if they started chanting. The lady was from Korea and was coming to visit the corporate office for some reason. For those of you who don't know I work for a company that is like Amway, NuSkin, Maleleuca, all those MLM companies... Don't worry, as a corporate employee we are not allowed to participate in the business, so I won't be calling any of you to share a "great opportunity."

The rest of my day was good, it was Thursday, so we all know what that means...dinner with the parents. Tonight we ate at Applebee's in Bountiful. It's always good to catch up with the fam and spend some quality time. Not a lot going on with any of us so no good juicy gossip...my mom has really let me down, guess things have been pretty quiet in the Relief Society. After dinner I went to my parents house and did a quick sweep to see if my camera was around there anywhere and I picked up my laundry. I had left a bunch of clothes up there I was going to come back and do later in the week, but my nice cute sweet mom finished it for me. What would I do without her! I'll always be my mamma's little boy.

After dinner I came home relaxed for a bit, and after much inner conflict I decided to work out! The "professor" who lives beneath me wasn't home, so I went all out this time. I was jumping up and down as hard as I could. My favorite part of the work out is the "fast feet." Its were you just do tiny little steps as fast as you can. I feel like I'm in Flashdance and I always poor a bottle of water over my head duirng that portion of the work out.

Tomorrow's Friday! woo hoo! and it's Tamlale day at work, olé!

1 comment:

  1. Ken you are so funny. I hope it's okay that I found your blog from Facebook. You are in such great shape. Do you work out with a certain fitness routine?

    ReplyDelete