Wednesday, February 11, 2009

DAY 42 - A rare case of KOPEFLISHLOGIN

WEDNESDAY! I like Wednesday's. My St. John's Wort must be workin, cause really the only day that bothers me now is Monday. Tonight my buddy Jeff stopped by. He has been cast in Miss Saigon at Pioneer Memorial Theater up at U. He was down here signing his contract and the such, and decided to stop by. We went and got some dinner at Cafe Rio. Jeff is on some cleansing thing right now, so he has a really restricted diet. Basically he spent $10 on a tin full of lettuce, but good for him. I got the full out chicken salad, it was tasty, but I was healthy...I didn't eat the tortilla ;). Then we watched one of our favorite movies....Soapdish! Ya gotta love it. Sally Field, Robert Downey Jr., Kelvin Klien, Whoopie Goldberg, Terri Hatcher, Cathy Moriarti..a literal who's who in fine cinema. I don't know why Sally Field wasn't nominated for an Oscar for this role. Love her...Ms. Nora Walker.

In this photo we are discussing a solution to the current economic crisis...or maybe Jeff is just letting me know about the latest Goldie Hawn news.

No comments:

Post a Comment