Friday, February 20, 2009

DAY 51 - At the Cocoa, Cocoa Cabanna


Tonight was a pretty quiet laid back Friday night.  I had a lot to do this weekend, and no real plans.  So I thought it would be good just to stay in and be productive.  I went and did a little grocery shopping, cleaned up the kitchen a bit and started working on projects.  I had to make a poster for my mom's Relief Society activity, I'm pretty sure I have an unofficial calling in my parents ward still.  I have become the official Relief Society poster boy.  They told me back when I was put in as primary chorister that each of my predecessors had ended up in the Relief Society presidency, and they joked about what lied ahead for me.  I guess they weren't too far off.  I don't mind doing it.  It's actually kinda fun, it's nice to do projects for people that you know will love whatever you come up with.  No constructive criticism is ever given.

Anyway I had started working on the poster when Brandy called, she and John were at Cocoa Café just down the street from me a ways.  They were just hanging out, so I gathered up my lap top and went down to hang out with them.  I was able to get a little done on the poster and spend some quality time.  

After I got home I probably should have just gone to bed, but I have this weird thing about going to bed early on the weekend.  I feel like I should be able to stay up late since its not a "school night."  So I forced myself to stay up and watch missed TV shows on the computer and waste time on Facebook.  I stayed up way too late, and am very thankful tomorrow is Saturday and I will hopefully get to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment