Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DAY 70 - Always working, never stopping, working, working

Working, working, always working, never stopping... Not really, actually I should probably be working more instead of putting things off til the last minute. Today was the weekly TV night at Brandy's. Top Chef is done so we've turned our energies to American Idol and catching up on Whatever Martha's. I've been off the Diet Coke this week, so I've been getting really tired at night. I guess that's the reason, but for whatever reason I was just super tired. Alane needed a T-shirt design, and I had worked on it a little earlier, but I had to make some changes and get it sent off to her. So I laid in bed and got it done. I think I work better from bed, maybe I can get something worked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment