Thursday, March 12, 2009

DAY 71 - Behind These Droopy Eyes


I felt this picture pretty much sums up how I feel at work most days... I can't find my small iPod ear phones, so I have been using these super big ones that they gave me at work. The other problem with these is they have a really, really, long chord, so I'm always getting tangled up in it. I go to get out of my chair and get yanked back down, it really does take over. I think it's funny that the other guys on my team are listening to all this indy rock stuff, a couple of them invited me to some movie about The Clash the other night. I have no idea who that is. I'm sitting there listening to the Kelly Clarkson station on Pandora. Little do they know.

After work was dinner with the parents! Chuck-A-Rama baby! I'm really trying to eat better so it worked, was able to manage my own portion size and just had a big salad. Then I went running. My knees were really bothering me tonight. I tried to run as fast as I could the entire time, I didn't make it as far, but my heart was going to pound out of my chest. They say to never get to the point where you can't carry on a conversation while working out... Well if I were to have a conversation tonight during my run it would have sounded like an obscene phone call, just a lot of heavy breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment