Friday, March 13, 2009

DAY 72 - Friday Night Blah


So I hate Friday nights that turn out this way. And I do it to myself. When I have a few different options I can't make a decision and end up staying home all night. Latoya asked me to come up and play games with them. That sounded fun, then Brandy, Clete, and Greg were going to a movie, and that would be a good time as well. I spent all night trying to figure out what to do, then I ended up not doing either things and laid in my bed catching up on TV shows. It was relaxing I suppose. I look like I had been crying in the pic, but I hadn't, I wasn't watching Lifetime or anything, my eyes were just tired from staring at my computer screen all night. Well the weekend is still young hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment