Sunday, March 15, 2009

DAY 74 - Pleasant Valley Sunday

It was such a nice day today! Ahhh how I love when mother nature is awakened from her winters slumber. Just hope that dirty Jack Frost doesn't come sneaking around again. I don't know about those two, I think they're may be something going on.

Today was pretty laid back, as Sunday's should be, right? I spent the morning working out and just lounging at home. Then I headed up to my parents. As usual they look for any excuse to go out to eat. So since my dad had fixed a drawer in the Kitchen that morning, my mom "claimed" she couldn't get in to fix any dinner so we were going to have to go out. Not that it was all that exciting, just Village Inn. I'm trying really hard to eat healthier so going out isn't that fun anyway. Going to places where I don't have a favorite thing makes it easier not to be tempted into getting something all fatty, fatty boombalatty!

After dinner I went back to my parents and finished editing Camelot! YAY!! Now I just have to make the DVD's and copy them. As I was leaving the sun was setting. I miss sunsets at my parents. Since living in the city I just don't notice them as much. Growing up living on the hill I got used to seeing them almost every night. They can be so pretty with the setting sun glimmering ever so brightly off the waters of the Great Salt Lake. Almost makes you forget the lake smells like sewage.

1 comment:

  1. yes, it's so sad to live so close to a giant body of water that you can't utilize not only because it's 90% salt 10% water, there you pretty much just float on the top, but you can't get within a 1/2 mile without smelling the "sewagae" or rotten egg sulfuric yumminess permiating from it's surface. It's too bad, really!! It is quite pretty.

    ReplyDelete