Sunday, March 8, 2009

DAY 67 - Myiam Bialik Was All Over the Place


There were Blossom's everywhere, whoa!!! The trees were poppin' with popcorn! This morning we took advantage of the awesome weather and walked downtown. It's about a mile walk from Randy's place. We ate at a little restaurant called the Bear Claw, I think. It was Sunday morning brunch, so there was about a 40 minute wait. We decided to just sit at the bar. So old school.

After brunch we strolled leisurely back to Randy's, where we packed our stuff up and reluctantly headed back home. Why is it that vacations pass by so quickly. I spent weeks looking forward to these few days, and now they are all ready done. Why can't work weeks fly by like that. Life is truly, truly unfair! We made it home around 6:00. Brandy took me to Centerville so I could pick up my car. I drove it back home waiting for the gears to seize up, I breathed a sigh of relief every time it shifted, I almost hyperventilated. But things seem to be working fine. So it looks like I may be planning a trip to New York after all!!! Yeah a new vacation that will come and go faster than I can say "Skinny and Sweet."

No comments:

Post a Comment