Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 63 - Santa Maria, send me guidance!


Day 3 of no car! I can't handle it! I am a car person, as much as I hate dealing with them, I really need one. I rode the train to work this morning, taking and hour and a half from the time I left my apartment. I have found out my car is going to be $3000 - $5000 to fix. It needs a completely new transmission. I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! Why do bad things happen to good people. On my walk home as I passed the Cathedral I fell to my knees and prayed "Santa Maria." But nothing! I thought maybe when I got home there would be some check in the mail from some long lost relative that died and left me millions...Nope, nothin, just a Pottery Barn catalog and a bunch of ads. Yeah right, like now is the time I'm going to go out and do some careless buying, I need to save everything I....oh look a sale at Penny's!

No comments:

Post a Comment