Friday, March 27, 2009

DAY 86 - Another openin' another show

Tonight was the opening night of Guys and Dolls up at Bonneville. I was going to count up how many opening nights I've been to up there, but I don't have the energy. This fall it will be 10 years that I have been involved, in some way, with ever single show they have done. It has been a lot of fun watching the department grow and the quality of the shows improve. Guys and Dolls was so much fun to watch and is done so well. It's one I look forward to watching several times.

After the show we all went out on the town... Chili's in Riverdale, wooie! Wild and crazy. We went there cause most of the kids were going to Applebee's down the street. It's funny, when I first started hanging out up at the school we wanted to be in the middle of everything with the kids, now we avoid them. So we got ourselves a grown ups table, even though the majority of the grown ups have only been out of high school for a couple of years, but they qualify.

Post script: NEVER, EVER order the guiltless grilled chicken sandwich at Chili's. I was riddled with guilt from ordering it and realizing I was going to have to pay for eating rubber on a bun. It was horrible and sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment