Saturday, March 28, 2009

DAY 87 - Workin' for the Weekend


Saturday at the office.. so sad. Work has been really crazy lately with all the convention stuff going on. Near the end of the week I felt like I was getting a pretty good handle on things, I actually found myself with some downtime. I began feeling guilty since everyone else seemed really busy still. So I offered my services and asked if I could help anyone out. Trent gave me a bunch of his signs that he was working on for the Foundation. I've done quite a bit of their convention stuff, so it made sense that I help out with it. It wasn't anything overwhelming, but as soon as I took on the project, at 4:30 Friday afternoon I got a bunch of my own projects and I started to feel a little bit buried. So I reluctantly decided to go in on the weekend. It wasn't bad, it was nice and quiet being there all alone. I only stayed for a couple of hours. But it was enough to get a head start for Monday.

The rest of the evening was rather blah. I just stayed in. Both Clete and Brandy asked me to go to movies with them. But neither movie I wasn't too interested in seeing and I couldn't justify paying to go see. So I sat home and watched Moulin Rouge on the TV and took a nice big nap. Later on I did go over to Clete and Greg's and did a little laundry. So all in all it was a productive day, just not overly exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment