Tuesday, March 31, 2009

DAY 90 - Soy Matey!


It's Tuesday again. I think I've mentioned my dislike for Tuesday's. I need to find something to do to make Tuesday's better. I didn't even go running tonight. I took my laundry up to my parents house last night and only got a little bit done. When I got ready to go running I realized all my running clothes were still at my parents house waiting to be cleaned. It made a convenient excuse. It dosen't take much to talk myself out of working out.

Most of the night I just sat home, I worked on getting the Camelot DVD put together, and watched American Idol. After that I was craving something to eat, and I had nothing in the apartment. So I walked up to Smith's, I was trying so hard to be good, I wanted Wheat Thins or some sort of cracker. But I happened across these Soy crisps. They aren't too bad for you, and they have more protein than most chips or crackers so I decided to get them. I got them home and tore them open. They taste like mean and evil. I got the salt and vinegar variety, so they were like an acidic salty piece of cardboard. But they were my treat for the night, so I was determined to enjoy them. I ate 3 or 4 and pretended they were the most wonderful thing ever... It didn't work, my imagination is not that powerful.

No comments:

Post a Comment