Sunday, March 1, 2009

DAY 60 - Doing Laundry and Money Laundering

Ahhh Sunday. It was a very laid back lazy day. I spent most of the day at the parents house doing my huge stock pile of laundry. I think 98% of my clothes were dirty, so I finally gave in and loaded them all up, broke out the Tide and spent the afternoon, washing, drying and folding... Well I didn't do it, mostly the machines did it. However, according to the girl at work I do remind her of a washing machine, or some sort of house hold appliance. She gave me her wedding invitation, and it was addressed to Ken Moore... I'm pretty sure Kenmore is a leading name brand in the home appliance industry. Maybe I'm agitated a lot or something. It's OK I forgive her, I'm relatively new, and she's 19.

After getting the bulk of my laundry done (I always have to leave a little for my mom to finish). I came back down to Salt Lake and went to Clete and Greg's for some Amazing Race and the "2 hour Brothers & Sisters movie event." They have been advertising there was going to be a death in the family. We had also heard the guy that plays Tommy was leaving. So we all assumed he was going to die... We were wrong. Rob Lowe died...but only for a second. So lame. But Tommy was convicted of stealing money from the company, and it looks like he's going away for a long, long time.

Oh so sad that I'm talking about these people like they are real. I need to get out more..or do I mean Ken Moore?!

1 comment:

  1. ... and Moore is the last name of my friend Thom... FATE!

    ReplyDelete