Sunday, March 22, 2009

DAY 81 - He's such an angel when he's sleeping


I'm all tuckered out. Today was a pretty full day, I suppose. I slept in a little, then got ready and headed up to Ogden for Jared Tesch's homecoming. I can't believe he's back from his mission. Makes me feel so OLD!!! I've known him since he was just a kid. Crazy! But it was good to see the Tesch clan. I miss them, I spent almost every Sunday night playing games at their house for almost two years, back in the day. Good times, good times. Although I got a little tired of playing "Butt" most boring card game ever!

After the homecoming I stopped off at the parents house for a quick hello, then headed home to work on the Guys & Dolls program. The show starts on Friday so we're down to the wire getting everything done. Spent the evening finishing up the program while watching some good ole Sunday night TV. Gotta love Brothers and Sisters...even though tonight's episode was kinda boring.

After that rip roarin' weekend I decided to get to bed early. Tomorrow is going to be a long day, I'm going to try to be to work by 7 or 7:30 so I can make it out of there on time. We have tickets for "Dial M for Murder" at Pioneer. Woo Hoo!

It's only been a few weeks but I'm so ready for another vacation. Only 9 weeks til Memorial Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment