Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DAY 76 - Tuesday Shmoozday


Tuesday huh. Tuesday's are on odd day. Monday's are bad cause you don't want to get back into the whole work week, but Monday nights can feel sort of celebratory since you made it through the first day. Wednesdays are nice cause your half way through. But Tuesday is just kind of there. That's pretty much how today was, just kinda there. It was St. Patricks Day, I almost forgot, I had a blue shirt on and was ready to leave for work and remembered, so I had to go change. But maybe wearing blue and getting pinched would have added some excitement to the day. I went to work, came home, laced up the new running shoes and went for a run in the park. The park was crowded tonight. Today was one of the first days in the 60's so everybody is pretending it's summer. People were having barbecues, there was a taco salesman, and all sorts of activities going on. The running path was crowded too, but it was good for me, I would find a pack of people and just try to keep up with them. Kind of like how I live my life, trying to keep up with everyone else, but always falling behind a little bit. But I did actually do pretty well keeping up.


After running I came home and sat in front of the TV all night. It was really boring, I had so many more important things to do, but I just couldn't get up the motivation to. I watched American Idol and then some HGTV. Tuesday nights just haven't been the same since "Who's the Boss" and "Growing Pains" went of the air.

2 comments:

  1. I would have probably ended my run when I saw the taco salesman! Good for you! I loved "Who's the Boss" and "Growing Pains". Maybe I will pull out my life sized poster of Kirk Cameron and hang it in my baby's room.

    ReplyDelete