Wednesday, March 18, 2009

DAY 77 - Idol is a little bit country..but shouldn't be.

Wednesday Night at Brandy O's! It was country week on American Idol. Randy Travis stopped by to give out contestants a little advice. And that advice was... "sounds real good." I don't think he gave much constructive criticism, but that's OK, he can coast by on his good looks??
Tonight we watched the results show. It was a bit of a surprise, the girl that was sent home sang "Jolene" by the legendary Ms Dolly Parton! This young gal, I will call her cause I can't remember her name, she just didn't have the Dolly power to sing that song. I feel bad, I think she could have done pretty well, she will probably end up on another reality show somewhere or maybe she can bring back the mall concerts made famous by Tiffany in the late '80's. I really think Anoop should have gone home, he did pretty good last week, but we all know he won't make it all the way, there is a Taxi cab or a Slurpee machine waiting for him somewhere out in the world (did I write that out loud?).

1 comment:

  1. You head is resting on the pillow I made. :)
    Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete