Thursday, March 26, 2009

DAY 85 - I am 32, going on 80


I don't know about this whole running thing. I really don't get it. I don't think my genetic make up included physical activity. I think my strengths lay elsewhere, someday I'll figure out what they might be. But for now, I'm trying to force myself through a 5K. I'm holding up fine endurance wise, its just my knees. When I get home from running it takes all I got to get up the stairs to my apartment. I need one of those chair lift things, like on Gremlins, that the Gremlins use their advanced electronical engineering knowledge to enhance so that it launches Flo from Alice up the stairs.... But I digress. I have resorted to taking copious amounts of "Flex4Life" the joint and muscle supplement they make at work. So far it aint workin.

No comments:

Post a Comment