Saturday, January 10, 2009

DAY 9 - The Adventures of Lady Friend and Cocaine Clay

WOO HOO, I made it a full week. The first full week of the year, and my first full week at the new job. Glad to have it done, and I'm looking forward to the weekend. Tonight I got the weekend started with a little get together with Latoya, Christian and Jess. Latoya and I have been friends for years. She went to high school with Christian and Jess, I had met them way back in the day but only a few times. In the last few months they have all reconnected and we've hung out a few times. It's been a hoot! We were going to play a few games, but ended up just chatting and laughing all night long. I shared some precious stories of "lady friend" and Jess introduced us to "cocaine Clay." It was a good end to the week. We are gonna have to do that more often.

It's real late now and I have to get up early tomorrow morning to go wait in line for Sundance tickets. I really don't understand what's going on, all I know is I have tickets for a few of the movies all ready, but I guess they give away free passes for stuff, I don't really know, I just do what I'm told.

Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment