Wednesday, January 28, 2009

DAY 28 - Wednesday With BO!


So it's Wednesday! Hump Day! This week is going surprisingly fast even with how slow it is at work, and I haven't had a lot going on in the evenings either. But I'm not going to complain. Tonight was the traditional Wednesday at Brandy Oliver's. Sundance is over so she finally has time for me again... A big congratulations to her for breaking her all time record, and seeing 31 movies! Also congratulations to her on her new job!!!! Counselor Brandy! YAY! If I were a student at Granger High School I would make a big banner that read "CONGRADUATIONS" the students really need your help.

We watched an episode of Top Chef, then the Real World, then a bit of the Salt Lake American Idol auditions. I had watched American Idol earlier, but I was working out and doing some other things so I didn't see all of them. I was kind of disappointed, they were kinda blah. I expected more from the home of David Archuletta and Carmen Rassmussen! If I feel like it I will watch the next few weeks, but its about this time I get bored and like to wait til its down to the finalists.

The picture is us at Brandy's house,we are doing some sort of sign language interpretive chair dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment