Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Day 21 - Back to Before


It was just an ordinary day, one like those I count in dozens. Work was fine, I worked on a few projects, and wasted a lot of time chatting on instant messenger with Latoya and Hunter. (Thanks guys, it really helps pass the time)

After work I worked out then met Alane for dinner. It was nice to catch up. Alane and I use to see each other almost every day and if we didn't see each other we would talk on the phone at least. But as things have changed in both our lives we haven't been as close. My life use to revolve around the high school as much as hers, but the last few years, getting busier in school and then moving to Salt Lake, I haven't spent much time up there. I remember thinking years ago that I couldn't imagine my life without Bonneville High School. It was what I lived for. I loved helping out with the shows, and doing all the design work, just being involved in something. I also loved the kids and becoming friends with them. I think its funny that I have been to more high school dances since I graduated from high school than I went to to when I was in high school. But I knew I couldn't live the high school life forever. So I have had to move on. I still enjoy working on the posters and things, and going up to see the shows. But I don't know the kids anymore and I'm not able to be around to see the progress of the shows coming together, I really miss that.

Tonight was the first time Alane and I had seen each other since November, that's crazy! It was so nice just to hang out and chat like old times. Hopefully there will be many many more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment