Monday, January 12, 2009

DAY 12 - Laughin' through "Leaf"



My friend Clete works a few nights a month at Pioneer Memorial Theater so he gets free tickets for the shows. Tonight we got to go see "Yellow Leaf." It tells the story of how Mary Shelley came up with Frankenstien. There was some good acting in it, but I kind of got confused a little bit. The people behind us were laughing loudly and not very humorous moments, which made Brandy and I laugh. We got a bad case of the church giggles during an ultra dramatic moment when Mary Shelley was doing a big monolouge about her 2 week old baby dying. Not in the best taste, but Brandy snorted and it made me start laughing harder, we had tears running down our faces. We're classy.

Well Monday is done, woo hoo!! I'm lookin' forward to getting the week done and for the weekend to arrive. Sundance is coming up and it's looking like I'm going to get to go to quite a few movies over the weekend and next week, feels good to have something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment