Monday, January 26, 2009

DAY 25 - SUNdance...more like SNOWdance


Wow, what I will do for a movie...it's not so much even the movie, just to get out of the house. Today was the last official day of Sundance. Greg had an extra ticket for "Paper Hearts" it was in Park City. So I braved the snow storm through Parleys Canyon to go see it. I left about an hour before it started, which normally would have given me plenty of time, but with the roads the way they were, it took me about 45 minutes to get up there. Greg had to stash my ticket under a pot of flowers on top of an ATM machine so he could go inside and save me a seat. The movie was really cute, it was done documentary style and I'm so gullible I thought it was all real. I was sad to find out Micheal Cera and the little oriental girl never really dated. But I really liked the movie. Out of the few that I saw it is near the top of my list.


After the movie I went home and cleaned up my cupcake mess from Friday night. During the process I cut my finger open with the super sharp knife my mom got me from QVC for Christmas. They really will cut through anything. It also proves my theory that house work is hazardous to your health.

Later on in the evening I got tired of sitting around the house, so I went to Maverick (and got another free drink from the Maverick guy) then stopped by Clete and Greg's for a little bit where we shared stories of our grandparents deaths. Odd, but a fitting way to end a kinda blah depressing weekend. The week can only get better from here...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment